2020 SPRING/SUMMER – ICE HOCKEY INFORMATION
PLEASE SCROLL TO BOTTOM OF PAGE TO REGISTER
- 2 Preseason Games
- 12 Regular Season Games & 12 Practices
- Playoffs & Championship Games
- Approx. practice: Sun, Mon, Thurs
- Team Jerseys are required - if you do not own District jerseys they may be ordered by choosing 'Ice Jerseys' under the 'Register' menu (or click here)
- 2019-2020 USA Hockey Membership is required https://usahockeyregistration.com/
- Practice dates and times are scheduled based upon rink availability
- 01/25 - General registration opens
- 03/08 – Registration closes (contact registrar)
- 03/23 – PRESeason begins
- 04/13 – Season begins
- TENTATIVE- Mid July - Playoffs & Championship Games
- Middle School (Non-Checking) 6th – 8th grade
- High School/JV (Non-Checking) 9th – 12th grade (no tryouts)
- High School (Full Contact) * 9th – 12th grade (no tryouts)
* NOTE: Varsity full contact division will be formed if sufficient players register. Coaches reserve the right to move players to JV based on skill level.
Ice teams will have a maximum of 15 players plus 2 goalies. If the team from your district is full by the time you register, your player will be placed on a team from another district; the team chosen will be based solely on what creates the most balanced teams from the coaches' observations. You are encouraged to register early to avoid being placed on a team that is not in your district.
- $650 for the full season
- NO proration for games or practices
- NO refunds once the regular season begins
- Each additional sibling is discounted $50.
Season fees can either be paid in full at registration or in three monthly installments (automated credit card payments) of $300, $200, and the balance of $150. Please ensure the credit card you use will be valid throughout the entire season. If you need to pay by check or make other payment arrangements please email
Jersey sets (home and away) are required, and these may be ordered for $110 by clicking on 'Jerseys' in the 'Register' menu. Jersey sets are good for multiple seasons including for the transition from Jr High to High School, provided the player does not change districts (or outgrow them). Players may also purchase optional home and away hockey socks ($30) and a team pant shell ($40) if desired.
Click here to order jerseys.
A limited number of jersey sets may be loaned to players at a cost of $50. Fees for borrowed jerseys and credit card information will be collected by the team manager upon receipt of the jersey set. Jersey sets must be returned at the end of the season. Jerseys that are not returned within one week of the end of the season will be assessed an additional $110, charged to the credit card on file.
Ice Questions? Please email